Rathbun Lakeshore Grille
Welcome to Rathbun Lakeshore Grille, where friends and family come together. Whether it’s an early morning breakfast, or a much deserved evening dinner, our staff wants to excite your taste buds with our unique dining experience.
For reservations at Rathbun Lakeshore Grille, please call (641) 724-1430.
Thursday, November 27, 2014 | 10:30am to 1:30pm
Please call for reservations 641-724-1430
Smoked Sausage, Butternut Squash and Wild Rice Soup
Chef Carved Whole Tom Turkey with Cranberry Orange Sauce
Herb Roasted Pork Loin with Caramelized Apple and Onion Sauce
Chef Carved Smoked Pit Ham with Sweet Cherry Sauce
Yukon Gold Whipped Potatoes with Homemade Turkey Gravy
Apple, Sage & Andouoille Dressing
Maple Pecan Sweet Potato Gratin
Grandma's Homemade Egg Noodles
Classic Green Bean Casserole
Roasted Fall Vegetables
Sliced Seasonal Fruit
Fresh Salad Greens with Assorted Toppings and Dressings
Cranberry Apple Salad
Broccoli Sunrise Salad
Classic Thanksgiving Dessert Selections
Children's Knee High Buffet
Chicken Fingers, Classic Macaroni and Cheese and Mini Corn Dogs
$18.99 per person | $15.00 Seniors | $5.00 Children 6-12 years | Children Under 5 Free
Non-Alcoholic Beverages Included
Gratuity, taxes, and alcoholic beverages are not included in the price.
Hours and Menus
Monday - Saturday 7am to 11am
Signature Breakfast Dishes
- Midwest Eggs Benedict - Poached eggs with grilled pork tenderloin on English muffins with sun-dried tomato hollandaise sauce, with homestyle potatoes.
- Bananas Foster French Toast - Rum and cinnamon infused thick cut French toast with caramelized bananas and whipped cream.
Monday – Saturday 11am to 2pm
Signature Lunch Dishes
- The Honey Creek Smoker - In-house smoked turkey and pork loin, smoked Gouda cheese, and chipotle corn salsa. Grilled on parmesan crusted sourdough bread.
Sunday – Thursday 5pm to 9pm
Friday & Saturday 5pm to 10pm
Signature Dinner Dishes
- Sunflower Crusted Walleye - Lake-caught walleye lightly breaded with a sunflower seed, gouda cheese, coated in a seasoned breading. Baked until flaky and tender. Paired with remoulade sauce.
Sunday 7am to 11am
$10.99 per person, $4.99 kids 10 & younger
Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, breakfast potatoes,omelet station, waffle station, breakfast pastries.
Sunday 11am to 2pm
$13.99 per person, $6.99 kids 10 & younger
Chef carved meat, chef selected potato or rice, pasta dish, freshly baked dinner roll, assorted desserts. Includes all breakfast items.
Lounge Hours of Operation
- Friday & Saturday 11am to 1:30am (food available until 10pm)
- Sunday - Thursday 2pm to 12:00am (food available until 9pm)